Crystal Report 8.5 and VB 6
Author Message
 Crystal Report 8.5 and VB 6

Hi,

    I have the following codes in my programs. when I run this
program, I can only see one line( the last row ) of my selection where
This program should return more than 100 rows. I am wondering if text
object be be dynamic ?
I could not figure how to use database field. Any helps will be
greatly appreciated.

P.S I am using vb6 and sql server 7.0

Thank in advance,

patrick

Private Sub form1_load()
  Dim Report As New CRystalreport1
  report.PrintOut

End Sub

'CRystalreport1

Private Sub Report_Initialize()

Dim mrstBld As New ADODB.Recordset
Dim mstrquery As String

   If mrstBld.State = adStateOpen Then
     mrstBld.Close
   End If
mstrquery="select customerid,name from customer where
customer.addeddate > 01/02/2000"
mrstBld.Open mstrquery, myconnection, adOpenKeyset, adLockOptimistic
   mrstBld.MoveFirst
   While Not mrstBld.EOF
   TxtCustomerID.SetText mrstBld!customerid
   txtname.seltext  mrstBld!name
   mrstBld.MoveNext
   Wend

End Sub

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 02:53:35 GMT

1. Crystal Report 8.5 and VB .net

2. how can i call the Crystal report(8.5) from vb 6.0

3. Error when running crystal report (8.5) through VB 6

4. How to connect Crystal Report 8.5 to VB 6

5. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

6. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

7. Crystal Reports 8.5 Grouping Definition in VB.

8. VB Crashes when inserting a Crystal 8.5 Report Designer

9. Running Crystal 8.5 Reports on Crystal 9 RAS

10. Crystal Reports 8.5 Runtime File List for VB packaging

11. Passing sqlquery from vb to crystal report 8.5

12. Crystal Reports 8.5 & VB 6 SP4