Blob object not showing in report
Author Message
 Blob object not showing in report

Hi,

I've a blob field in database into which I have inserted an ms word
document. However nothing is showing in the report I created in
Crystal Reports. In both design and preview tabs I can only see the
border of the field. Pls help.

Sony Jose

Thu, 06 May 2004 21:01:06 GMT
 Blob object not showing in report
What sort of image/data is in the BLOB field?
BMP and JPG work fine, although with CR8.5 I've found differences between
ODBC and Direct access to the DB.  WMF does not work in an Image field.

For an example, see the Xtreme.MDB, Employee table, Photo field.

Good luck

Bruce

Quote:
> Hi,

> I've a blob field in database into which I have inserted an ms word
> document. However nothing is showing in the report I created in
> crystal reports. In both design and preview tabs I can only see the
> border of the field. Pls help.

> Sony Jose

Fri, 07 May 2004 03:42:27 GMT

1. Bitmap not showing in Blob Field

2. Error when showing form: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

3. Subreport is not showing when main Report does not have records

4. save ole objects into a blob column and display with crystal report

5. Printing images on report from files, not from BLOB column

6. Interfaces not showing up in Object Browser

7. Visual Basic report not showing latest data

8. Crystal Report - Shows data on Browse but does not on Preview

9. Report not showing all data

10. Crystal Reports Does Not Show in VisualStudio(VB).Net Server Explorer

11. Subreport does not show when main report is blank

12. Reports not showing