Smart Viewer and A4 Paper Size
Author Message
 Smart Viewer and A4 Paper Size

Hi all,

I am having some problems with the crystal smart viewer over in Bonny
Scotland.  When we try to print the reports via the smart viewer, the
system printer automatically sets itself to Legal paper size, rather
than the default system A4 paper size.

Have looked through the report viewer manager on the server but there
isn't anywhere to set the default paper size.  The system printers on
the server are also set to A4 as well as the clients.  The reports are
automatically called by hyperlinking to the .rpt file on the server.

And suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks again!

Peter

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 23:18:21 GMT
 Smart Viewer and A4 Paper Size
You may want to set Papersize property of Report object before viewing the
report in CRViewer control.

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I am having some problems with the crystal smart viewer over in Bonny
> Scotland.  When we try to print the reports via the smart viewer, the
> system printer automatically sets itself to Legal paper size, rather
> than the default system A4 paper size.

> Have looked through the report viewer manager on the server but there
> isn't anywhere to set the default paper size.  The system printers on
> the server are also set to A4 as well as the clients.  The reports are
> automatically called by hyperlinking to the .rpt file on the server.

> And suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks again!

> Peter

Mon, 04 Apr 2005 18:33:13 GMT

1. Printing Forms to A4 paper size

2. Chaning the page size of Smart Viewer for ActiveX

3. Printing A5 from A4 paper

4. Printing A5 from A4 paper

5. Sorting and printing on Paper smaller then A4

6. A4 Paper Problem in Priting Routine

7. Printing a FORM on a A4 paper.

8. Setting up the paper orientation and paper size

9. how to print a graph control (Page Size) say A4

10. Size Control On Form Printing (To A4) In Visual Basic Prof

11. Print my Form In A4 Size

12. Print my Form in A4 Size