CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - How to tell when report is unloaded in Visual Basic
Author Message
 CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - How to tell when report is unloaded in Visual Basic

Hello again,

We're using the CR 4.6 that shipped with VB5.  Don't ask me why, its a LONG
story....

So, we slap a datacontrol, picture box, and CR control on a form to display
the reports onscreen.  The problem is, the user can close the report, but
the form stays loaded.  I want to close the VB form when the user closes the
CR.   I can't find the "hook" to tell when the user has closed the crystal
report.  For example, the cr.status property just shows the result of
printing, and does not seem to indicate if the report has been closed.

Does anyone know how to handle this ?

Thank you.

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 23:53:45 GMT

1. CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - referencing group subtotals

2. CR 4.6 - Report doesn't update parameters - HELP

3. CR 4.6 report selection formula

4. Crystal Reports 4.6 / VB5 Tables in Report

5. CR 4.6 with VB5 - Error -2147417848

6. CR 4.6 - Same as Report disabled

7. Invalid page fault error message in VB5 / CR 4.6

8. Bound Report w/ CR 4.6 and VB 5.0

9. VB5, Oracle 73 and CR 4.6

10. VB5 How to replace CR 4.6 to 6.0

11. User defined report title (CR v 4.6)

12. CR 4.6 VB5.0 Access 7.0 Secured Database