Updating a Page Footer from within a Sub-Report
Author Message
 Updating a Page Footer from within a Sub-Report

Hi all,

I am new to Crystal Reports and have a problem.
I have a report which has a page footer. The
report includes a sub-report which has a
formula to update a variable which is used in
a formula in the footer of the main report.
However the footer variable is only updated at
the end on the main report, after the sub-report.
What I want is to continuously update the page
footer (similar to page numbering) from within
the sub-report. Does anyone know how to achieve
this.

Thanks

Paul

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:19:04 GMT

1. Updating page footer with a sub-report

2. Sub Reports within Sub Reports

3. Update 2nd page Footer w/o 2nd page

4. Print report page footer last page only?

5. First page prints only report header and page footer

6. Updating Sub Totals in Footer

7. Subreport in page footer

8. Page Footers In Subreport

9. Page Footer in Subreport?

10. Page Header/Footer in subreport

11. Page footer subtotals for subreports

12. Sub-Report Footers