Keeping Reports in separate ActiveX DLL.
Author Message
 Keeping Reports in separate ActiveX DLL.

I have made some reports with de Designer Component of CRW 7 in VB6.
I want to keep these reports separate from the main application
where they are called from.

Is it possible to compile just the reports in an ActiveX DLL and call
these reports from the main application.

How is this done; please help.

Thanks,

Ivo Dijkgraaf

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report 7 ActiveX (craxdrt.dll) vs Crystal Report Engine (CPEAUTO.dll)

2. Separate Type Library ActiveX DLL

3. ActiveX Document, keep .dll files on server

4. Keep main code in form or separate module?

5. Keep running a stored procedure in a separate thread

6. separating pages into separate documents

7. E-Mail Report - each recipient their separate section

8. Crystal Report separates Group Header from Details

9. ActiveX.exe or ActiveX DLL or ActiveX Control?????????????

10. Creating excel reports through vb6 activeX dll

11. Crystal Reports 8.5 - printing data as a comma separated list

12. Cursor Error sending Report Object to ActiveX DLL ByRef