Passing Parameters to CR
Author Message
 Passing Parameters to CR

I use VB 5.0 and CR 6.0.  Can I pass values to CR without creating a new
field in my database?

--
David L. King

Easy is right. Begin right
And you are easy.
Continue easy and you are right.
The right way to go easy
Is to forget the right way
And forget that the going is easy.
  -  Chuang-Tzu

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem: passing parameters from CR to MS-Access-database

2. Problem with passing parameters to CR containing Stored Procedure

3. Help with passing parameters to CR

4. using VB app for passing parameters to CR 8

5. How to Passing Parameters to CR?

6. Passing parameters in CR 8.0

7. VB sample (.vbp) how to pass parameter to CR ?

8. CR in VB.NET - Passing Parameters at Runtime

9. Passing date parameters from vb to cr -- again!!!

10. Connect by .qry passing its parameter to CR's

11. Passing parameters from VB to CR ...

12. Passing Date Parameter from VB to CR V7