Crystal 7 MR1 Changes active data database name
Author Message
 Crystal 7 MR1 Changes active data database name

I have noticed that since upgrading to MR1, if I have a field definition
file named "mydata.ttx" and I add it to a new report as a datasource, the
database name becomes "mydata_ttx", whereas the previous version used
"mydata".

This causes quite a few problems when you are using this name to assign a
recordset to each subreport based on the database name. Thank you
seagate....

Sun, 02 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change database using ADO & Active Data

2. Crystal Report Data Connection (Name Change)

3. crystal reports and how to change the database name

4. changing the name of the database in Crystal

5. Changing Database Names in Crystal SQL Statements

6. OLE Data for Database Connection but need to change server name frequently

7. DR Watson with Crystal 7.0 after Mr1

8. HELP: Printing with Crystal Data Object/Active Data

9. VB5.0 - Active X page, Dynamic Database Name?

10. Changing control name of button doesn't change event name to be the same

11. Crystal Reports Active Data Driver (field definition file)

12. Using Active Data files in Crystal Reports