VB+Crystal=Crash
Author Message
 VB+Crystal=Crash

I am working on a program that uses vb6 (sp5), Crystal Reports8 and SQL
Server 7 (sp2).
The app uses many dsr and rpt crystal reports. Several reports were tweaked
added to Source Safe.
I got the latest version from Source Safe and now I can't run or compile the
app from VB.
Funny thing is now nobody can run or compile the app. from VB.
When I try to run the app. from VB I get "VB Caused an Error in
CRVIEWER.DLL", then VB crashes.
Any Ideas?

Jack

Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:08:39 GMT
 VB+Crystal=Crash
Happened to me once. Re-install resolved the problem. I can't really point
you towards the source of the problem, though.

--
GAZ!!!

Quote:
> VB+Crystal=Crash
> I am working on a program that uses vb6 (sp5), Crystal Reports8 and SQL
> Server 7 (sp2).
> The app uses many dsr and rpt crystal reports. Several reports were
tweaked
> added to Source Safe.
> I got the latest version from Source Safe and now I can't run or compile
the
> app from VB.
> Funny thing is now nobody can run or compile the app. from VB.
> When I try to run the app. from VB I get "VB Caused an Error in
> CRVIEWER.DLL", then VB crashes.
> Any Ideas?

> Jack

Fri, 14 Nov 2003 04:33:41 GMT

1. VB+Crystal=Crash

2. Crystal Reports Crashing VB

3. Crystal Reports crash in VB

4. Add Crystal control, VB crash !

5. VB Crashes when inserting a Crystal 8.5 Report Designer

6. VB crashing on opeing Crystal DSR file.

7. Crystal Reports 6.0 Crashes my project and VB

8. VB crashes when exiting after opening more than 1 crystal Reports forms

9. VB crashes when exiting after opening more than 1 crystal Reports forms

10. Add Crystal control, VB crash !

11. crystal reports crashes vb

12. Close VB App-- Crystal Rpts Crashes