How to print a page header in a subreport
Author Message
 How to print a page header in a subreport

I want to print several reports one after another, (not necessarily on
separate pages) and have been trying to do this using subreports. A problem
is that page headers are converted to report headers in a subreport, so I
was thinking of several page headers in the main report that print
conditionally - has anyone done this ?

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Subreport header not printing on second page

2. Can we display Page Header of the subreports?

3. Subreports, page header too long error

4. page header for subreports?

5. Page header in subreports...

6. Page Header/Footer in subreport

7. Multi-Page Subreport in Report Header

8. Subreport Page Headers Cont...

9. First page prints only report header and page footer

10. Crosstab in subreport does not print data wider than one page

11. CR7: Subreports -- How do I make them print on the same page

12. Printing Blank Pages in VB 6.0 App - Report has 9 linked subreports