Null Dates showing 12/30/99
Author Message
 Null Dates showing 12/30/99

update sales date to 01/01/1900 or set the default date of that date fields
to 01/01/1900 .Try this

Quote:
> I am using CR7, VB6.  I have a report which includes inventory items and
> sale date.  If the item has not been sold, there is no sale date, it is
> null.  On the report it shows 12/30/99, I've tried suppressing the field
if
> the {table.saledate} field is null but that doesn't seem to work.

> Thank you.

> Reggie

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:48:56 GMT

1. Null Dates showing 12/30/99

2. Crystal Report 4.6 Date Field Problem (Default to 12/30/99)

3. VB5 Dates 12-30-99

4. Null date values in Date/Time fields in Access DB

5. Date Time Picker & Null dates

6. Exporting - Produces dates for NULL Date entries

7. Crystal Reports 8.5 date range parameter field - record selection that includes null date range

8. How do you update a null date into an access table date field

9. My datagrid cannot display full date and time (only date is shown)

10. Subtotal by date/show missing dates

11. date/time field only shows date

12. Showing nulls in textboxes