Selecting records with CR Designer Component ?
Author Message
 Selecting records with CR Designer Component ?

Hi everybody,

I used CR6 to present my data base access97 filled of approximately 2000
recordings.

I have just passed to cr8 and I discover the CR designer component.

However, I do not manage to transpose the system of "formula" which enabled
me to select
the records from my VB6 application...

It seems to me that all must depend on the selection of the CRViewer
reportsource,
but I don't know how to proceede.

Would somebody have a solution or an example to help me?

Thank you for your attention,

Cla.

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Selecting records with CR Designer Component ?
You can specify what records to use for the report using the Select Expert.
Open the design component for the report you want to work with and then click
on the Select Expert (the icon is the hand holding a pair of glasses)

HTH

Wayne

Quote:

> Hi everybody,

> I used CR6 to present my data base access97 filled of approximately 2000
> recordings.

> I have just passed to cr8 and I discover the CR designer component.

> However, I do not manage to transpose the system of "formula" which enabled
> me to select
> the records from my VB6 application...

> It seems to me that all must depend on the selection of the CRViewer
> reportsource,
> but I don't know how to proceede.

> Would somebody have a solution or an example to help me?

> Thank you for your attention,

> Cla.

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem selecting records using ADO/Report designer component 6

2. Problem selecting records using ADO/Report designer component 6

3. CR Engine Obj Lib vs CR Designer Component Obj Model

4. CR Designer Component 6 PDBDAO.DLL???

5. CR Designer Component 6 PDBDAO.DLL???

6. CR Designer Component 6 PDBDAO.DLL???

7. parameter query for CR Report Designer Component

8. CR Designer Component - GroupSortFieldsProblem

9. newbie - How to place a global variable in a CR Designer Component

10. Problems w/ CR Designer Component

11. Sort order at runtime using CR Designer component?

12. Invalid TLV Record in Report Designer Component?