DATETIME - SQL Stored Procedure - Crystal Parameters
Author Message
 DATETIME - SQL Stored Procedure - Crystal Parameters

I have a stored procedure with the following header line:

I am trying to launch a Crystal Report (using the Crystal Report Object that
installed with Crystal 8.5) that is based off the stored procedure and am
attempting to pass the parameters as follows:

When I call the Action method, I get an "Invalid Parameter Field Value"
error.  I have isolated it to the ParameterFields(1) setting.  My thought is
that the SQL SmallDateTime (or even the SQL DateTime) is somehow
incompatible with the syntax I'm attempting to set the parameter with.

What is the proper way to pass in the value of ParameterField(1)???
I have tried the following with no luck:

12:00:00AM';true"

Thanks.

Sat, 10 Jul 2004 23:21:18 GMT
 DATETIME - SQL Stored Procedure - Crystal Parameters
Found the solution:

me.CrystalReport1.StoredProcParam(1) = '2001-01-19 00:00:00.000"

Quote:
> I have a stored procedure with the following header line:

> I am trying to launch a Crystal Report (using the Crystal Report Object
that
> installed with Crystal 8.5) that is based off the stored procedure and am
> attempting to pass the parameters as follows:

19);true"

> When I call the Action method, I get an "Invalid Parameter Field Value"
> error.  I have isolated it to the ParameterFields(1) setting.  My thought
is
> that the SQL SmallDateTime (or even the SQL DateTime) is somehow
> incompatible with the syntax I'm attempting to set the parameter with.

> What is the proper way to pass in the value of ParameterField(1)???
> I have tried the following with no luck:

19);true"

> 12:00:00AM';true"

> Thanks.

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 00:06:19 GMT

1. VB.NET,SQL SERVER 2000 STORED PROCEDURE PARAMETERS, CRYSTAL REPORTS

2. Crystal Report based on SQL Server Stored Procedure with Parameters

3. Crystal - passing parameters to SQL stored procedure

4. Pass parameter to a MS SQL stored procedure from Crystal Report 6.0

5. datetime parameter from CR7 to a stored procedure in sqlserver2000

6. Override datetime parameter from stored procedure

7. How to pass datetime parameter to SQL7 Stored Procedure using VB

8. Datetime Parameter to SQL Server stored proc

9. ado recordsets from stored procedures, stored procedures have input parameters

10. Stored Procedure Parameters to Crystal Reports

11. Passing Parameters to Crystal Report 5.0 (Stored Procedure Query )

12. Referencing stored procedure parameters in crystal reports 4.6