Pictures in report???
Author Message
 Pictures in report???

HI,

I know how to add a picture when I design the report. My question is, how do
you add a picture when Im running the report? For instance I want to add a
picture of a garment, depending on the style number. How can I specify the
location of the picture.

Please help
Thanx

Thu, 23 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Pictures in report???
To the best of my knowledge, Crystal can't automatically place pictures in a
report on the fly.  In order to do this, you'll have to reference a relational
table that would have a unique identifier as well as a field that held the
pictures.

Try creating a two column table.  Have one field be the unique key and store
your actual pictures (use datatype image on SQL Server) in the table under the
other field.

Then reference the pictures in the detail of your report.  As a result, you'll
have pictures show up on the fly in your report.

Good Luck
Mark Ryczek

Quote:

> HI,

> I know how to add a picture when I design the report. My question is, how do
> you add a picture when Im running the report? For instance I want to add a
> picture of a garment, depending on the style number. How can I specify the
> location of the picture.

> Please help
> Thanx

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Displaying pictures in reports or running Access reports from VB

2. Automatically insert multiple JPG pictures into report - Updated Question

3. Automatically insert multiple JPG pictures into report

4. Displaying pictures in reports

5. Pictures in report

6. Dynamic picture in report

7. Pictures in report