VB5 & Crystal reports 4.6
Author Message
 VB5 & Crystal reports 4.6

I am trying to pass parameters from VB screens to Crystal Reports ? Please
advise
accordingly..

Thanks

Humphrey

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 & Crystal reports 4.6
1) Create a blank formula field in Crystal Report.
2) Then set formulas property for crystal report control in Visual Basic.

Example:
CyrstalReport1.Formulas(0) = "FormulaName= '" & Text1.Text & "'"

Quote:

>I am trying to pass parameters from VB screens to crystal reports ? Please
>advise
>accordingly..

>Thanks

>Humphrey

Wed, 04 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 4.6 / VB5 Tables in Report

2. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0

3. Runtime requirements for crystal 4.6 & VB5

4. VB5 and Crystal Reports 4.6.

5. VB5 and Crystal Reports 4.6.

6. Crystal Reports 4.6 and VB5

7. VB5 Crystal Report 4.6 Problem.

8. VB5 - Crystal Reports 4.6

9. Problem refreshing report data in crystal reports 4.6

10. Crystal Report 4.6 and Sub report

11. VB6 SP5 & Crystal 4.6

12. VB6 SP5 & Crystal 4.6