Properties Window error!!
Author Message
 Properties Window error!!

I am using Crystal Reports 8.0.1.0 with vb6 and RDC.
I have designed 3 reports with RDC. For some mysterious reason,
when I select one of the report designers (.DSR files) and try to display
it, RDC does not expose the objects in the report. I am unable to inspect
any of the design time properties and options in the Properties Window of VB
IDE.
It used to work until recently.
All of a sudden, this problem appeared.

How can I fix this?
I'd appreciate any help!!
Thanks
-- M

Mon, 23 Feb 2004 06:14:51 GMT

1. How Can I Create a Property Windows Like VB5 Properties Window

2. Usercontrol Text property not visible in property window

3. Windows Service - Security Properties - account property

4. Set Nothing to user-defined Image property through Properties Window

5. Display Text Property of a UserControl in the Property Window

6. Usercontrol Text property not visible in property window

7. default property not displayed in properties window.

8. How to hide properties in the property window

9. Overridden property doesn't appear in Properties window

10. Edit usercontrol property in property window

11. Property Attributes - Help String displayed in property window.

12. UserControl and Property - Property Window