Exporting to HTML using the Version of Crystal Reports that Comes with VB 4.0 Pro
Author Message
 Exporting to HTML using the Version of Crystal Reports that Comes with VB 4.0 Pro

Every time I try to export to an HTML file, it gives me this message.

Run-time error '20540'
Missing or out-of-date export DLL

I talked to Crystal Reports Technical Support and they said that I need a
file named U2FHTML.DLL.  I don't see this file on my system or on the VB
CD.  Does anybody know what the problem is???????

Mon, 11 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Exporting to HTML using the Version of Crystal Reports that Comes with VB 4.0 Pro

It comes on the CR Pro CD, so maybe its a licensing issue, i.e. you don't
get export to HTML with 4.6 embedded with VB.

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Export reports to HTML using Crystal 8.

2. UPGRADING CRYSTAL REPORT 16 BIT IN VB 4.0 TO CR VERSION 5.0

3. How to export to Html using Crystal's VB activeX

4. EXPORTING CRYSTAL REPORT TO A DISK USING VB !!!!

5. Using the dreaded Crystal Reports w/VB 4.0

6. changing .mdb path in crystal report using vb 4.0

7. Export to HTML file from Crystal Reports via Visual Basic 5

8. Exporting a crystal report to html format

9. Export report in html format with API Crystal ??

10. HTML Exporting from Crystal Reports 8

11. changing .mdb path in crystal report using vb 4.0

12. Print and Export button in Crystal Report View not using SelectionFormula