Running CRv7 in VB
Author Message
 Running CRv7 in VB

Would like to find out how to do this.  I have reports
already build with CRv7 that I want to run within VB.
Please help, rookie here....

Thanks

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:50:51 GMT
 Running CRv7 in VB
Crystal 7 professional comes with an xtremedemo project
that's a pretty good sample. Otherwise you might try
seagates web site, there are several samples there too
like:
http://support.crystaldecisions.com/communityCS/FilesAndUpd
ates/splitrpt.zip.asp
Quote:

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 03:08:19 GMT

1. subreports linked on date parameters CRv7

2. Access queries run from VB gobbling 10 times the disk spaces as when run locally

3. Run VB app directly from CD without running setup

4. Win2000, IIS 5 and WebClasses -- won't run without VB running

5. Running VB program compiled with IE 4 on machine running IE 5

6. Running as .EXE or running in VB Design Environment

7. Can .Net run legacy VB (like VB 6.0)?

8. detect vb runtimes w/o running vb

9. VB files needed to run VB application

10. Are there problems running VB 4 and VB 5 apps on same machine

11. How to run VB 3.0/Win 3.11 and VB 4.0/Win95 on same PC

12. running VB exe from a VB exe