Crystal report 6, Web Report Server, inetInfo (IIS) 100% CPU-usage problem
Author Message
 Crystal report 6, Web Report Server, inetInfo (IIS) 100% CPU-usage problem

Hy,

I'm using the Crystal Report Profesionnal edition version 6.
My machine is a Pentium Pro 180 Gateway with 64 Mo memory.
The OS is NT 4 sp3 French with IIS 4 (nt Option Pack)

- Description of the problem:
when i try to access a report with the Crystal Web Report Server the
InetInfo.exe process is taking 100 % CPU-usage after 30 seconds.
and i will not get any response from the web server. How i obtained
this:
I  clic on the link http://localhost/website/report.rpt (for example:
http://localhost/crweb/craze/arcord1p.rpt?init=actx)
i see  the crpgsvr.exe process coming up working a little bit
after a few seconds the inetinfo process is taking all my cpu time.
after waiting a couple of minutes i had to kill the process to regain
normal access to my machine.
I tried to reinstall  CR 6, but it was no help.

On the same machine and on another NT4 server (English) the Crystal Web
report Server worked fine.

Is there a solution to this problem? I would appreciate anything you can
help me with!

     Thanks, Christophe Castel

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal report 6, Web Report Server, inetInfo (IIS) 100% CPU-usage problem

I got a response from the seagate support.

Quote:
> Hi Christophe,

> This is a known problem with International versions of NT.  It has to do
> with one of the processes (CRPGSVR.exe) of the web report server failing
> to launch under a localized language version of NT.

> You can got to
> ftp://ftp.img.seagatesoftware.com/outgoing/rptserver600125.zip to download
> the latest update of the Web Report Server components.  This should
> probably fix your issue.  Just unzip the zip file and read the readme.txt
> for installation instructions.

  Thanks for your help,

Cordialement christophe Castel.

Tue, 01 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. IIS 5.0 + Crystal Report 8.5 = Web reporting?

2. Crystal Reports on IIS Web Server HELP

3. 100% CPU usage

4. 100% CPU Usage *FollowUp*

5. 100% CPU usage with dllhost.exe

6. after timer insert vb 100% CPU usage

7. Crystal Report -- Web Report Problem

8. Crystal Report -- Web Report Problem

9. Problems connecting to Web Report Server in Crystal 8.5

10. Crystal Report -- Web Report Problem

11. Crystal Report -- Web Report Problem

12. Running Crystal Report Web Component Server and SQL Server on different machines