Crystal Distribution using SQL 6.5
Author Message
 Crystal Distribution using SQL 6.5

p2ssql.dll is looking for ntwdblib.dll which is part of the SQL 6.5 client.
Make sure its in your path.

Quote:

>When distributing an app (VB6) using Installshield Express 2.3, my reports
>won't run on the host machine, unless I also install the Microsoft SQL
>Server Client Utilities. It complains about the file pdssql.dll (I have
>included p2ssql.dll in the setup, as this is the 32-bit version, and all
the
>files as recommended in the help file). What other file might be missing,
>that gets installed when installing the SQL Client Utilities ? Seagate
don't
>know. They say I must speak to Microsoft ?!?!?!?

>ANY HELP APPRECIATED !

Mon, 14 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. USing ASP migrating from SQL 6.5 to SQL 7.0

2. Problem with Crystal Reports and Excel OLE-object stored in SQL Server 6.5 and vertical text

3. Application deployment problem: VB5 + Crystal Report 5 + SQL 6.5

4. Error 20532 Crystal 6, SQL Server 6.5 and VB5

5. Locking in VB5 and SQL Server 6.5 using stored procs

6. Using VB5 and Sql Server 6.5

7. Dynaset/Snapshot problem using SQL Server 6.5

8. executing SQL Server 6.5 stored procedure using VB 5

9. connecting to MS SQL Server 6.5 using VB5

10. How to..Using VB5 with Sql server 6.5

11. Suggestions for a CASE Tool using VB 4/SQL Server 6.5