Page Setup
Author Message
 Page Setup

Hi,

I need to have a long long Lanscape page setup (even longer than A3). What
kind of printer driver could support longer than A3 ? I am out of space for
a particular report that need to be exported into Excel or Text instead of
printing out. Thanks.

Regards,
Simon

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:02:50 GMT
 Page Setup
Hi Simon,

At my last job we had a printer on the network that supported custom page
sizes, I think it was an HP4050 and I could make the "page" as long as I
needed.

Bruce

Quote:
> Hi,

> I need to have a long long Lanscape page setup (even longer than A3). What
> kind of printer driver could support longer than A3 ? I am out of space
for
> a particular report that need to be exported into Excel or Text instead of
> printing out. Thanks.

> Regards,
> Simon

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:56:08 GMT
 Page Setup

Quote:
>At my last job we had a printer on the network that supported custom page
>sizes, I think it was an HP4050 and I could make the "page" as long as I
>needed.

How did the HP4050 handle a 8.5" x 28" landscape report if 8.5"x14" (legal)
paper was loaded? Did it print it on two successive pages?

Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:40:07 GMT
 Page Setup
Well this was for reports I had no intention of printing, only exporting to
Excel. One of the page options was "custom", and if you chose that then a
dialog box opened where you defined the size of the page (say 8.5 X 28). If
you created the report (crystal would display 28") and then went back and
switched to landscape legal then Crystal would drop all the fields after
14". If I really needed a printout I would have to export to Excel and print
from there. Also, I'm not 100% sure the HP was a 4050 but I think it was.
Where I am now none of our printers have custom page size option so I hope I
don't run into this issue!

Quote:

> >At my last job we had a printer on the network that supported custom page
> >sizes, I think it was an HP4050 and I could make the "page" as long as I
> >needed.

> How did the HP4050 handle a 8.5" x 28" landscape report if 8.5"x14"
(legal)
> paper was loaded? Did it print it on two successive pages?

Sat, 06 Mar 2004 22:07:49 GMT

1. Changing a reports page setup

2. page setup thru runcommand

3. Page Setup in Acc97 with VBA

4. Report doesn't maintain page setup

5. 97 page setup bug

6. Access is not saving Page Setup on Reports

7. Temp Print, Page Setup in MDE

8. Change Page Setup - specific printer

9. Code to establish Page Setup in Runtime App?

10. Page setup

11. Page Setup in Visio 2000

12. Page Setup with Visio 5.0