vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5
Author Message
 vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

Can anyone tell me how to synch up the Crystal Report
version that came with VS .Net Enterprise and Crystal
Reports 8.5 that we bought?  I created a crystal report
under vb .net and when I opened it from Crystal 8.5 I got
an initial error, "failed to open document" and when I
closed that error window another popped up, "invalid
report version".  Thanks!

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 08:30:01 GMT
 vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5
You can't use a CR.NET report within CR 8.5.

--Brian Bischof
Learn CR.NET with this free ebook.
 www.CrystalReportsBook.com/rdr.asp?cpgn=ngcr_011403

Quote:
> Can anyone tell me how to synch up the crystal report
> version that came with VS .Net Enterprise and Crystal
> Reports 8.5 that we bought?  I created a crystal report
> under vb .net and when I opened it from Crystal 8.5 I got
> an initial error, "failed to open document" and when I
> closed that error window another popped up, "invalid
> report version".  Thanks!

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 10:59:11 GMT
 vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5
Buy Crystal 9   :-)

as .Net Crystal reports are not convertable to Crystal 8.5

wrotE:

Quote:
>Can anyone tell me how to synch up the crystal report
>version that came with VS .Net Enterprise and Crystal
>Reports 8.5 that we bought?  I created a crystal report
>under vb .net and when I opened it from Crystal 8.5 I got
>an initial error, "failed to open document" and when I
>closed that error window another popped up, "invalid
>report version".  Thanks!

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 17:28:42 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

2. Crystal Report 8.5 and VB .net

3. Running Crystal 8.5 Reports on Crystal 9 RAS

4. Help - Trending report in the Drill-Down style in Crystal Reports 8.5

5. how can I transfer the report from Access2000 to crystal report 8.5 or VB6.0

6. Create execution file for report of Crystal Report 8.5

7. IIS 5.0 + Crystal Report 8.5 = Web reporting?

8. Using Crystal Reports 8.5 to Report Fields From Public Contacts Folder on Exchange 5.5 Server

9. VB.net and crystal reports.net Multiple reports

10. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

11. SetDataSource not working with Crystal Reports .NET in VB.NET

12. Crystal Reports 8.5 Grouping Definition in VB.