Error: 2147467259 Insufficient base table information.
Author Message
 Error: 2147467259 Insufficient base table information.

I hav an applcation in VB6(Service Pack 4) with backend as
Access 97. I am using Crystal Reports control in it. This
application works fine on all OS except Windows XP. It
gives an error when accessing crystal reports having chart
in them. All other reports work fine. Th error message is :

Error:2147467259 Insufficient base table information for
updating or refreshing.

I access the database from crystal using DAO 3.5

Please help solve this error!

Thanks!

Setu

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:53:30 GMT

1. Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

2. Help - Error: -2147467259 - Insufficient base table information

3. XP installation : 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

4. AdodcSave:-2147467259 - Insufficient base table information for updatig or refreshing

5. Insufficient base table information error

6. Error: Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

7. Insufficient base table information error question

8. Insufficient base table information!!!

9. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

10. Help .....insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

11. insufficient base table information

12. Unable to Update SQL recordset: Insufficient base table information