---- HELP !!!
Author Message
 ---- HELP !!!

Is there someone who can point to where I can get help with this.

I have 4 reports in my app. thet prints the same with just small adjustments
of head text. Reports are using same data. Using CR ver. 4.6.1.116 along
with VB 5.0 pro. and Access 97.
I'm using this simple code
CrystalReport1.ReportFileName = "c:\nf-fraktbrevnett\frbrev11.rpt"
CrystalReport1.SelectionFormula = "{frbrev.idi} = " & Label9
CrystalReport1.Destination = crptToPrinter
CrystalReport1.Action = 1
CrystalReport1.ReportFileName = "c:\nf-fraktbrevnett\frbrev12.rpt"
CrystalReport1.SelectionFormula = "{frbrev.idi} = " & Label9
CrystalReport1.Action = 1
CrystalReport1.ReportFileName = "c:\nf-fraktbrevnett\frbrev13.rpt"
CrystalReport1.SelectionFormula = "{frbrev.idi} = " & Label9
CrystalReport1.Action = 1
CrystalReport1.ReportFileName = "c:\nf-fraktbrevnett\frbrev14.rpt"
CrystalReport1.SelectionFormula = "{frbrev.idi} = " & Label9
CrystalReport1.Action = 1

Often, to often 1, 2 or 3, sometimes even all 4 report ar printed without
informations, only thing printed is
what I have designed in the report, no data ?. The report is contected to a
database in our network.

Is there som hints for me. What have I done wrong ?.

Using the same report with DB on local maschin and it works fine.

Best Regards
Anders Gr?ndahl

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:21:53 GMT

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

2. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

3. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

5. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

6. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HE LP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HELP

7. Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!

8. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP

9. HELP HELP HELP Early Binding Excel 5.0 HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

11. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

12. help help help help help