Error 20533 Cannot open Database
Author Message
 Error 20533 Cannot open Database

I am using Crystal Reports 4.5 and have not been able get my
reports to print to the window or to the printer. I want them to go to
the window first. The report does work and print in the VB Report Editor
environment. However, when I try to invoke the report from VB... I either
get
a flash on the screen with the semblance of a report or the error 20533.

Have you observed this behavior at all before?
What properties or places should I check to insure my report is pointing to
the
right place?

thanks for your help...

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 20533 Cannot open Database
I am getting a similar problem (error 20534) with Crystal 5.  With 4.5 and
earlier versions I have always found the solution to be the ocx or
dlls--different version than when compiled.

Greg Monaco

Wed, 06 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 20533 Cannot open Database
Oh yeah--it could also be that the database is password protected and you
are not sending the password to the report.

Greg

Wed, 06 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. error 20533 - Unable to open database

2. Error '20533' Unable to open database

3. Error 20533 (unable to open Database) in Crystal Reports

4. error 20533

5. Error 20533 (Fixed - Sort of)

6. error 20533

7. error 20533

8. error 20533

9. VB Error 20533 Using Crystal Reports

10. VB Error Using 20533 Crystal Reports

11. 20533 error with CR6 OCX and subreports

12. error 20533