Report Designer not registering under Win2000
Author Message
 Report Designer not registering under Win2000

I try to install the Crystal Report Designer 6 but it simply does not
register in the system (classes are not registered, but I managed to reg
the dlls by hand...). Any tips?

Thank you

Edric

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Report Designer not registering under Win2000
Were you able to install on a 95 machine?  I am experiencing problems
trying to get InstallShield to install it properly.

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. crystal reports designer and win2000 b3

2. MSWINSCK.OCX ...not correctly registered (WIN2000)

3. Data Report Designer - Field Drag and Drop not functioning

4. Crystal Report Designer doesn't start in VS.NET (specified module could not be found)

5. Subject:Data report Designer does not work!!!

6. StoredProcs_Params() not included in Report Designer Component??

7. crystal reports 6 query designer xbase error could not open the file

8. HELP: looking 4 report designer user interface, other than Crystal Designer

9. Data Designer and a Report Designer.

10. Creating ADO recordset w/o database .Append not working correctly IIS5 win2000 Prof not .Net

11. Data Report - Class not Registered Error

12. crystal reports not correctly registered?!?!