How to specify name for email attachement file
Author Message
 How to specify name for email attachement file

Can anyone give me hint on how to specify name of file for email
I have tried cr.exportoptions.diskfilename but it didnot work it always
~untitled.pdf

Im using CR8.5 with VB6 (using .dsr as reports)

Thanks

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:39:59 GMT

1. setting a printer to print to a file and specify a file name

2. Specifying eMail-Account when sending an Email

3. Using OLE fields in access as email attachements

4. How to specify default file name ?

5. Automated Email attachement downloading

6. how coul I export data(from vb) into excell then email it as un attachement

7. attachement problems using .net email

8. Using OLE fields in access as email attachements

9. Print to .prn file with specified name

10. Specifying a different name for a file download

11. Problem Accessing EMail Attachements

12. specifying the report file name?