Loss of Focus on a VB Form when calling ViewReport using the CRViewer
Author Message
 Loss of Focus on a VB Form when calling ViewReport using the CRViewer

Hi

I've been trying to track down a complete answer to this for a while
and I hope someone has the answer out there.

We have a form which has two CRViewers on it which are unitialised on
the Form Load and then, when the tabs they are on are selected they
are then called using ViewReport.

The problem is this: the focus disappears from whatever field or
control we are on and is 'eaten' by the Viewer. I say eaten because if
we intercept the windows messages and stop the SetFocus messages that
the viewer gets we can partially stop the focus loss.

So, my question is this: do you have any ideas how to stop this
behaviour? We've exhausted our resources internally and despite best
efforts we don't seem to be turning it around.

TIA,
Ciaran

Mon, 24 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. WebBrowser Control losses focus when minimized

2. Validating control and preventing loss of focus...

3. Loss of form field text after unprotecting and protecting a form

4. Setting focus to another frame keeps returning focus to the calling routine

5. CRViewer in form stays too small (do not use the hole form size)

6. calling a contol on a form using a string for the form name

7. Call CRViewer several times

8. CR 7.0: Error calling CRViewer.SearchByFormula

9. passing focus info form form to form

10. Loss of system-resources using Pisture / Image-Object

11. FTP Data Loss while using wininet.dll?

12. loss of spaces in posted data using internet transfer control