compiled reports displays as portrait not landscape
Author Message
 compiled reports displays as portrait not landscape

I am currently using Crystal 7.0 and have noticed that some of my compiled
reports that were designed as a landscape report show up in portrait format
when running from the compiled EXE.  The really strange thing is when I go
back to the original report file it is set in landscape mode.

Thanks
Mike

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 compiled reports displays as portrait not landscape
On your pc or someone else's pc(the portrait problem, that is)?
Peter Russell

Quote:

> I am currently using Crystal 7.0 and have noticed that some of my
> compiled
> reports that were designed as a landscape report show up in portrait
> format
> when running from the compiled EXE.  The really strange thing is when I
> go
> back to the original report file it is set in landscape mode.

> Thanks
> Mike

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Portrait report with Landscape sub-report?

2. CR 8.5 - Switching from portrait in a report to landscape in a sub-report

3. Printing Reports To A Printer Other Then one specified with report Switching Portrait / Landscape

4. Landscape report views but prints in portrait (using crystal report)

5. Printer Common Dialog not portrait/landscape

6. Portrait to Landscape

7. Portrait/Landscape

8. Programmatically select landscape vs portrait

9. Printing landscape vs portrait

10. Landscape/Portrait

11. Mixing portrait and landscape printing in VB5

12. how to combine landscape and portrait printing