Crystal Web Report fails to run reports
Author Message
 Crystal Web Report fails to run reports

I was using IE4 before, everything was easy going . Now I installed IE5,
when I try to run the same reports. i get this message

"cpeaut32 error '800a5032'

File I/O error. "

What could be the reason.
The reports are created using ADO or ODBC Technique

Please Help

TIA

Shaila

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Failed to connect to Crystal Web Report Server

2. Crystal Reports "Load report failed"

3. Active Reports, Crystal other Web report writers??

4. Crystal Report -- Web Report Problem

5. Will Crystal Reports meet our web reporting needs?...

6. Crystal Report -- Web Report Problem

7. Running Crystal Reports in a Web Browser

8. Ad-Hoc Web Reporting Via Crystal Reports?

9. IIS 5.0 + Crystal Report 8.5 = Web reporting?

10. Running Crystal Report Web Component Server and SQL Server on different machines

11. Creating RCAPI calls from Crystal Reports and viewing the report using a web application in .net

12. Running Crystal Report on Web