Error 20545 request cancelled by user
Author Message
 Error 20545 request cancelled by user

    Hello

        I find any solution in Knowledge Base
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
        but nothing solution is valid for me.

        This error is generated on the propertie action =1

        Please help me .

        Thank You

Tue, 05 Aug 2003 01:31:54 GMT

(http://community.seagatesoftware.com/library/kbase.asp)
        but nothing solution is valid for me.

        This error is generated on the propertie action =1

        Please help me .

        Thank You

Sat, 09 Aug 2003 01:33:17 GMT
 Error 20545 request cancelled by user

Hello

        I find any solution in Knowledge Base
(http://community.seagatesoftware.com/library/kbase.asp)
        but nothing solution is valid for me.

        This error is generated on the propertie action =1

        Please help me .

        Thank You

Sat, 09 Aug 2003 01:34:41 GMT
 Error 20545 request cancelled by user

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Error 20545 request cancelled by user
Cause of error 599

For those of you who have tried to distribute Crystal Reports 8 (CR8)
reports  I offer a bit of expensive contractors advice.

If you develop the CR8 report while logged on as an administrator be aware
that you will need to log on as a SYSTEM (NOT local) administator in order
for your reports to work.

I discovered this fact when I was using InstallShield to load the program on
the end user's machine. The app would work fine, connecting to the SQL
Server 7 just nicely. But when I tried to create the report, the error 599
appeared. If you search seagatesoftware site, you will find two articles
(actually you will find only one but you need to open the errors_api.doc -
which in fact is a pdf file which requires Acrobat 4.0+ to open) which will
suggest that the administrator rights are not set correctly. It will offer
two files - scr8-webregfix and p2sodbc8.zip. If you are using Winnt 4 Sp5,
don't bother as the error will change to a 534. This error is not
documented.

The solution is to log on as system administrator only, run the
installshield program and then log off. Then log on as a ordinary user and
this should work. Note that you will need mdac_typ.exe for the ADO stuff -
if you use this approach.

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 04:25:09 GMT

1. Error 20545 - Request cancelled by the user

2. Error 20545: Request cancelled by user

3. Run-Time error 20545 - Request cancelled by user

4. 20545 - Request cancelled by user

5. Run-Time error '20545' - Request cancelled by the user - Netware problem?

6. Run-Time error '20545' - Request cancelled by the user - Netware problem?

7. Run-Time error '20545' - Request cancelled by the user - Netware problem?

8. Error calling CR from MTS components (error 20545, 2099)

9. Error 3059, Operation Cancelled by the user

10. Error requesting user info the second time?

11. CR sometimes dont fullfill the printing, returns error 20545. (works sometimes)

12. Operation Cancelled By Associated User