Passing Dataset to Crystal Report in VB.Net
Author Message
 Passing Dataset to Crystal Report in VB.Net

I like to know how to genearte Crystal Report in VB.Net
using dataset as a datasource. dataset will be loaded with
data during runtime.

Thanks
Murali

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:57:12 GMT
 Passing Dataset to Crystal Report in VB.Net
Pass the DataSet object to the the SetDataSource() method of the
ReportDocument. I have the sample code you need in Chapter 14 of my free
online ebook.

A Crystal Reports.NET book for programmers? Its free!
* Covers ASP.NET and Windows Forms
* Teaches all phases of report development
* Alerts you to the bugs and how to get around them
* Maps out the complex ReportDocument object model
* Shows how to perform runtime customization
* Demonstrates all options of connecting with ADO.NET
* Gives complete code listings for every concept presented

www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=ngcr_060403

HTH,

Brian Bischof

Quote:
> I like to know how to genearte crystal report in VB.Net
> using dataset as a datasource. dataset will be loaded with
> data during runtime.

> Thanks
> Murali

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:43:26 GMT

1. Sorting in Vb.net crystal reports dataset

2. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

3. How to pass NET dataset to Crystal using ReportDocument Class

4. Crystal Report based on ADO.Net dataset prompts for database login

5. Using DataSet In the Crystal report.NET

6. How to pass parameter from VB.Net to Crystal Report

7. Passing a variable from VB.NET to a Crystal report parameter or formula with no prompt

8. programmatically adding ADO dataset to crystal report in .NET

9. VB.net and crystal reports.net Multiple reports

10. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

11. Q: Pass a SQL query from VB to crystal report sub-report

12. i am using vb.net and crystal reports for visual studio.net