changing an image in a report and viewing on the web
Author Message
 changing an image in a report and viewing on the web

I want to change a OLE picture object on the fly and got that to work.
However it only works in the VB Format event and I can not perform this
action in VBScript.  I need to display this report on the WEB and hopefully
not by writting any DLLs or OCXs to the client machine (except for the
Crystal DLL) because this report could change constantly for the next while.
Any suggestion would be great, I am kind of at a lose here.  I think what I
want is to display a VB form on a web page, but does the format event have
to be preformed on the client (and this will be done on the server)?

Thanks
Jacqui

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating RCAPI calls from Crystal Reports and viewing the report using a web application in .net

2. Problem viewing images unless sitting at the web server

3. Viewing Image located in WEB

4. Retrieve image from SQL 7 view in Web page

5. Retrieving and Viewing an Image from a Web Page

6. Retrieving and Viewing an Image from a Web Page

7. Retrieving and Viewing an Image from a Web Page

8. viewing images from disk in a form or report

9. windows clients: views, reports, web browsers and printing

10. ListView Image Indent (Report View)

11. Viewing Report from a web site?

12. How to view images in a report fro a mysql blob field