PRINTING CRYSTAL REPORT WITHOUT VIEWING
Author Message
 PRINTING CRYSTAL REPORT WITHOUT VIEWING

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me.  Is it possible to print a Crystal Report
from a VB application without first viewing the report ?  It must print
automatically when I press a button.

Thanks
Sonja

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 PRINTING CRYSTAL REPORT WITHOUT VIEWING
If you are using the ActiveX control, you can do something like:

    RptCtrl.Destination = 1    ' Printer
    RptCtrl.PrintReport

HTH, Paul
--
Paul Little, Senior Programmer/Analyst
SVi Retail Systems

Quote:
> Hi,

> I wonder if anyone can help me.  Is it possible to print a Crystal Report
> from a VB application without first viewing the report ?  It must print
> automatically when I press a button.

> Thanks
> Sonja

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

2. Print a report via crystal reports without print dialogue displaying

3. View a Report without Crystal Report installed ?

4. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

5. Landscape report views but prints in portrait (using crystal report)

6. how to print directly without viewing the report in cr8

7. printing CR without from program without viewing

8. Print and Export button in Crystal Report View not using SelectionFormula

9. Printing without Crystal reports

10. Printing justified text without Crystal Reports

11. Printing Reports & Invoices without Crystal

12. View Multiple Crystal Report as Single Report