getting CR 4.6 to print this and next record
Author Message
 getting CR 4.6 to print this and next record

Hi again
I have a VB program which creates an ASCII file which is
then accessed by Crystal Reports duing the VB run-state.
I would like to accomplish 2 things:
1) I want to print a logo, followed by the name from my
first record, followed by the name from my second record,
and the process repeated with logo, 3rd and 4th recs.
Don't know how to use the NEXT and the RecordNumber
commands.  Print is complete except I have logo, rec 1,
rec 1, logo, rec 2, rec 2.  Thanks for any help
2) would like to simply print 2 columns of equal length
conatining name and other minor info at left from top to
bottom then continue (data in alpha order) from top to
bottom of right column.
Thanks much for any help with either question.
Phil Micciche (330) 494-7577

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 04:25:14 GMT

1. printing problem cr 4.6

2. Print preview in CR 4.6

3. How to print certain records in bold using Crystal Reports 4.6

4. disable print to file in print preview using Crystal Reports 4.6

5. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

6. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

7. CR 4.6 and external variable

8. CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - How to tell when report is unloaded in Visual Basic

9. CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - referencing group subtotals

10. Using the CR 4.6 that comes with VB 5

11. CR 4.6 - Report doesn't update parameters - HELP

12. Help ragrding CR 4.6 How to set the Margin of Detail