Newbe question: Adding and removing a field to a report with vb.net
Author Message
 Newbe question: Adding and removing a field to a report with vb.net

Hello,
i'm totaly new to  Crystal Reports n visualstudio but I've have to find a
solution. So maybe you can help me with the first steps.
I've have build a report "myrpt.rpt" that i bind to an Webform
"mywebform.aspx" and the data is based on Dataset "myds.xsd" witch could its
data from different tables an runtime. On the page_load event of my webform
i change the dataset to a user choosen table. That all works fine. Now my
problem is, that the table have different fieldnames, so I want to remove
the fields and labels from the origin report an replace them by the fields
of the new table. I thought this could work with somthing like
"myrpt.sections.fields.add()" but something like that doesn't exist. So how
could a do that?

Thanks in advanced

Alex

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:01:26 GMT

1. crystal.net dynamically adding fields to report

2. Newbe question: How do I Add the Form1_Click Event

3. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

4. VB.net and crystal reports.net Multiple reports

5. How can I add formula fields to a Crystal 9.x report with vb.2003

6. Refering to a crystal report field in vb.net

7. Problems adding and removing autonumber field in code

8. newbe question : where to find VB ressources ?

9. Newbe question for a VB Wrapper

10. Newbe question: Opening Access97 in VB 6

11. Question about selecting reporting tool (VB.NET)...

12. Removing fields from a report if no data present