Difference Between Crystal Report and Vb6 DataReport
Author Message
 Difference Between Crystal Report and Vb6 DataReport

hi can anybody tell me the Difference Between Crystal Report and Vb6
DataReports. I am writing reports In vb6 at present but would like to find
an easier and quicker way. Is crystal reports easier than DataReports is it
more flexable
regards john roy

Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:02:48 GMT
 Difference Between Crystal Report and Vb6 DataReport
Hey Roy,
I tried out VB6 DataReports and als CR 8 ....
now I own CR 8, yes I think its much easier, flexible,
I wanted to have full controll over the sourcecode, now I have it
erwin
http://www.ekEDV.at

Quote:
> hi can anybody tell me the Difference Between Crystal Report and Vb6
> DataReports. I am writing reports In vb6 at present but would like to find
> an easier and quicker way. Is crystal reports easier than DataReports is
it
> more flexable
> regards john roy

Wed, 02 Jul 2003 04:36:57 GMT
 Difference Between Crystal Report and Vb6 DataReport
At the Tech Ed conference in Auckland when vb6 was announced (a few years
ago) the MS guy told us about the Active report designer ("It's built in,
it's fast and small, but for serious reports stay with Crystal").  Visual
Studio.Net will come with CR even more closely integrated.

Advantages: Power, flexibility, formatting, formulas, grouping, complex
objects (charts, maps, crosstabs, OLAP grids), web capabilities.

Quote:
> Hey Roy,
> I tried out VB6 DataReports and als CR 8 ....
> now I own CR 8, yes I think its much easier, flexible,
> I wanted to have full controll over the sourcecode, now I have it
> erwin
> http://www.ekEDV.at

> > hi can anybody tell me the Difference Between Crystal Report and Vb6
> > DataReports. I am writing reports In vb6 at present but would like to
find
> > an easier and quicker way. Is crystal reports easier than DataReports is
> it
> > more flexable
> > regards john roy

Wed, 02 Jul 2003 08:51:27 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

2. Crystal Reports or DataReport

3. datareport vs crystal report

4. Crystal Report Vs. DataReport

5. Crystal Report or DataReport ???

6. Difference between crystal reports 9 standard and other versions

7. VB6 DataReport Object - Displaying Landscape Reports

8. Difference between Data Report and Crystal?

9. How to design report in VB6 DataReport in landscape orientation

10. Crystal Reports ver 6 Std and 6 Pro differences

11. printing landscape report with VB6 datareport?

12. Sub Report in VB6 DataReport