Saving data with report (using ttx files)
Author Message
 Saving data with report (using ttx files)

Hi,

I've got an app that loads reports (including a subreport) then populates
them using ADO Recordsets with ttx files. I'm currently trying to work out
how to save it to a file including all the data that it's been populated
with...

I've tried using:

Report1.Saveas "C:\report.rpt", cr80FileFormat

This saves it as a report file, fine... but the data included is just the
sample data from the ttx file. Does anyone know how to include the data from
the recordset in the file?

Thanks for any reply
Simon Burrows

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:31:38 GMT
 Saving data with report (using ttx files)
Don't worry about this now, fixed it. I used the Export method rather than
Save/SaveAs Method... all the data gets saved, it's all hunkydory :-D

Quote:
> Hi,

> I've got an app that loads reports (including a subreport) then populates
> them using ADO Recordsets with ttx files. I'm currently trying to work out
> how to save it to a file including all the data that it's been populated
> with...

> I've tried using:

> Report1.Saveas "C:\report.rpt", cr80FileFormat

> This saves it as a report file, fine... but the data included is just the
> sample data from the ttx file. Does anyone know how to include the data
from
> the recordset in the file?

> Thanks for any reply
> Simon Burrows

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:35:29 GMT
 Saving data with report (using ttx files)
Simon,

I saw your post about the ttx files.  You are using Prolog aren't you?  If
so, I'd be glad to help, get ideas and have a contact that has the same
issues as I do.  Let me know if you are interested.

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:59:20 GMT

1. Crystal sub-reports problem using TTX file and data tables

2. Data Definition (TTX) report and disconnected recordset.

3. Reports created with a .ttx file

4. .TTX data definition files

5. Previewing reports with saved data using Engine Automation Server

6. Using TTX files in a vb project...Question

7. HELP, TTX file and using a ADO Rs

8. Converting TTX reports to Direct access DB reports

9. Crystal not saving sub report data with report

10. Using Active Data files in Crystal Reports

11. Problem using file dsn as data source for Crystal Report

12. Crystal Report using Visual Foxpro 5.0 Data Files