Help! Charts and CR 4.6
Author Message
 Help! Charts and CR 4.6

Hi,

I need some help with charts in CR 4.6.  I am part of a team developing
a software package for calibrating instrumentation, and we need to
display a chart showing "before" and "after" graphs of the
instrumentation output against the input to the instrument.  Currently
we can only get on set of data to display on a chart, and we need both
sets of data on the chart.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Damien

--
Damien Hingston

W.A Cromarty & Co. Pty. Ltd.
Voice: +61 3 6344 9110
Mobile: +61 419 135718

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CR 4.6 - Report doesn't update parameters - HELP

2. Help ragrding CR 4.6 How to set the Margin of Detail

3. Help: CR 4.6 .1 keeps asking for MS Acess Password

4. Help with CR 4.6 and VB6

5. Need help for CR 4.6

6. vb6 cr 4.6 help

7. formating chart text with crystal 4.6

8. Charts in Crystal Reports 4.6

9. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

10. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

11. CR 4.6 and external variable

12. CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - How to tell when report is unloaded in Visual Basic