crystal report layout..?
Author Message
 crystal report layout..?

Hi

I have developed Crystal Reports in my vs.net web application but now some
seetings seemed to have changed and I can't move the page margins at all.
Moreover, all the previous reports show the page margins have shrunk. I have
no clue what caused this strange behaviour.

I'm desperately looking for some help.

Thanks in advance.

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 01:33:42 GMT

1. Crystal Reports Layout problem

2. Crystal Report layout arrangement.

3. Layout for Crystal Report

4. Crystal 4.6: layout of text in a bounded report

5. Formatting/Layout question in Crystal Reports 7 ...

6. Crystal Reports 7 column Layout question

7. Crystal Reports Page Layout Mix

8. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

9. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

10. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

11. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

12. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion