Crystal Rpts and VB.NET/ASP.NET App ?
Author Message
 Crystal Rpts and VB.NET/ASP.NET App ?

We have a number of Crystal Reports created in 8.5 that
use a DSN file to connect to a Oracle server.

We are now converting the app that uses those reports to
VB.NET/ASP.net. In design mode I can see the report fine.
We droped the viewer on a blank aspx page and using the
databind dialog added the path to the report file and the
rpt file name to the datasource propertiy.

Heres the problem. When we run the app we get a Failed to
login message. Hase anyone any idea how I can fix this ?

Thanks
Deasun

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 04:29:33 GMT
 Crystal Rpts and VB.NET/ASP.NET App ?
Go to this page and type in "Logon Failed" for the search. You will find
your answer there. In fact, you should search here before asking any
questions. It has dozens of articles that will help you out.

http://support.crystaldecisions.com/library/kbase.asp

--
Moving from VB6 to .NET? It just got easier...
"The .NET Languages: A Quick Translation Guide"

> We have a number of crystal reports created in 8.5 that
> use a DSN file to connect to a Oracle server.

> We are now converting the app that uses those reports to
> VB.NET/ASP.net. In design mode I can see the report fine.
> We droped the viewer on a blank aspx page and using the
> databind dialog added the path to the report file and the
> rpt file name to the datasource propertiy.

> Heres the problem. When we run the app we get a Failed to
> login message. Hase anyone any idea how I can fix this ?

> Thanks
> Deasun

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 06:27:23 GMT

1. ASP.NET App v. VB.NET App

2. Conversion of VB.Net App to ASP .Net App

3. VB.Net Localhost for ASP.Net app?

4. Crystal Reports from ASP.NET without compiling VB.NET on SQL/ADO changes

5. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET

6. crystal.net report from asp.net created (temporary) table

7. problem with crystal report for .net in asp.net

8. ASP.NET and Crystal .NET

9. Web Reports (ASP.NET and Crystal Reports for .Net)

10. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

11. Crystal Rpts ? and VB.net/ASp.net ?

12. Accessing vb.net class from non.vb.net apps