Pictures in Report
Author Message
 Pictures in Report

I need help !   :)

Environment: Windows 2000, VB6 SP5, Crystal Report 8.5

I create a Crystal Report ActiveX (ocx) in an .ASP page.  I put picture in
that report.  But, the problem is the quality of the picture is very bad.  I
put a relatively big picture (640x480) in the page.  When I print the
report, it is ok, but in the viewer, the picture is resized and the quality
is bad.  It seems to resize the picture with a "cheap" algorithm.

How I can have a good preview of the report and a good print ?

Thanks in advance...

Patrick Dupont

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:55:46 GMT
 Pictures in Report
There is a registry setting you can change - this is described at
http://www.hammerman.com/techtips119.html

Quote:
> I need help !   :)

> Environment: Windows 2000, VB6 SP5, Crystal Report 8.5

> I create a Crystal Report ActiveX (ocx) in an .ASP page.  I put picture in
> that report.  But, the problem is the quality of the picture is very bad.
> put a relatively big picture (640x480) in the page.  When I print the
> report, it is ok, but in the viewer, the picture is resized and the
quality
> is bad.  It seems to resize the picture with a "cheap" algorithm.

> How I can have a good preview of the report and a good print ?

> Thanks in advance...

> Patrick Dupont

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:02:59 GMT
 Pictures in Report
Thanks for the info.

It works a little bit for the "export", but it doesn't for the viewer.  I
know that's a known bug, but I think it is a BIG bug.  I hope that Crystal
developper will repair it soon..

Patrick.

Quote:
> There is a registry setting you can change - this is described at
> http://www.hammerman.com/techtips119.html

> > I need help !   :)

> > Environment: Windows 2000, VB6 SP5, Crystal Report 8.5

> > I create a Crystal Report ActiveX (ocx) in an .ASP page.  I put picture
in
> > that report.  But, the problem is the quality of the picture is very
bad.
> > put a relatively big picture (640x480) in the page.  When I print the
> > report, it is ok, but in the viewer, the picture is resized and the
> quality
> > is bad.  It seems to resize the picture with a "cheap" algorithm.

> > How I can have a good preview of the report and a good print ?

> > Thanks in advance...

> > Patrick Dupont

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:05:20 GMT

1. Displaying pictures in reports or running Access reports from VB

2. Automatically insert multiple JPG pictures into report - Updated Question

3. Automatically insert multiple JPG pictures into report

4. Displaying pictures in reports

5. Pictures in report

6. Dynamic picture in report

7. Pictures in report