Crystal Reports 8.5 & VB 6 SP4
Author Message
 Crystal Reports 8.5 & VB 6 SP4

I have heard that there are problems with Visual Basic 6 with SP4 and
Crystal Reports 8.5.
Does anyone have any information about what is not working in VB6?

I am running into issues where the VB IDE closes with an access
violation when I re-compile a VB application that was using Crystal 7
and VB 6 SP4.

Nothing else has changed on my development desktop.
Everything is pointing to Crystal.

Thanks.

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:37:26 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

2. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

3. Exporting To PDF, RTF using VB6 (SP4) Crystal 8.5

4. Crystal Report 8.5 and VB .net

5. Crystal Reports 8.5 Grouping Definition in VB.

6. VB Crashes when inserting a Crystal 8.5 Report Designer

7. how can i call the Crystal report(8.5) from vb 6.0

8. Running Crystal 8.5 Reports on Crystal 9 RAS

9. Crystal Report 8.5 and VB 6

10. Crystal Reports 8.5 Runtime File List for VB packaging

11. Passing sqlquery from vb to crystal report 8.5

12. Error when running crystal report (8.5) through VB 6