VB.NET and CR report viewer
Author Message
 VB.NET and CR report viewer

Sorry about not doing my homework on this problem...

I have a VB.NET app that has a CR Viewer control. It loads CR8 reports that
pull data from a SQL2000 database.

The new problem I am having is when I install this app on other computers
the data in the report is off. I get some data but it is wrong. If I run
this app on my developement box the data is correct.

Now if I install CR8 on one of the other computers and load the same report
through CR8 the data is correct. BUT even with CR8 now installed on the
computer the VB.NET app still doesn't show the correct data

WTF! I have come a long way with this and I have just hit a wall and can't
think anymore.

Any suggestion to where I should start looking?

Thanks,
Chris

http://www.*-*-*.com/ The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 00:50:41 GMT

1. LogOnInfo for CR.net repor viewer and VB.net

2. CR.NET Web Viewer takes too long to display report

3. CR 8.5 viewer not working in VB .NET??

4. A Common Report Viewer Form for multiple CR reports

5. Problem with PDF export from the Report Viewer in VB.net

6. No data when I print from the viewer in CR.Net

7. CR .NET Viewer and exporting

8. VS.Net + Cr.Net and VB.Net

9. VB.NET - CR errors when running report on hierarchy mith multiples at same level

10. How to Print Report Without Displaying in Viewer using CR/ASP

11. Dlls for report viewer in CR 6.0

12. Black Line Printing Reports From the ActiveX Smart Viewer (CR 6.0)