use hex values in calc field
Author Message
 use hex values in calc field

Any idea how I can use hex values a calculated field?
I have unprintable characters I want to use to build a printer control
string and I do not see a hex function. I only see the chr and ascii
functions.
Thanks
Jeff

Wed, 24 Sep 2003 04:41:49 GMT
 use hex values in calc field
You could always write a UFL to take a hex value and convert it to byte or
ascii.

Anyone out there have one available?

Quote:
> Any idea how I can use hex values a calculated field?
> I have unprintable characters I want to use to build a printer control
> string and I do not see a hex function. I only see the chr and ascii
> functions.
> Thanks
> Jeff

Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:24:51 GMT

1. Value from a tbl to calc value in another table

2. Help assigning HEX value to 1 byte field in VB3.0

3. Converting hex value in str format to hex

4. Ordering Fields based on Calc field

5. How to set bin and hex values using RegSetValueEx()

6. Copying Fields using Field.Value

7. Finding the number value of a hex value

8. how to store calc values

9. Amortization values, How to calc.

10. send value to calc.exe

11. Accessing calc. value autonumber in VB

12. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value