login error in crystal reports v8.0 on windows 2000 professional
Author Message
 login error in crystal reports v8.0 on windows 2000 professional

Hi All,
I have this one user who can't open any reports. The message he gets is
"Login Error". There is no other description. I can only click on an OK
button and I can't connect to the database.
It's an Oracle database by the way and I know my user/password are correct
because I can connect through SQLPLUS. It's only through Crystal Reports
that I can't preview the report. I can open it in design mode though!
ANyone experienced this?
Thanks,
Rodney

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 04:44:54 GMT

1. Crystal Reports v8.0 talking to SQL 2000 through access XP front-end with OCX

2. Error in Crystal Reports 7 with Windows 2000

3. Access97 error on Windows 2000 Professional

4. Error 430 and Windows 2000 professional

5. Error 430 and Windows 2000 professional

6. Reports for Crystal Reports 6.5 that shipps with Windows 2000 Server

7. Crystal Reports and Windows 2000

8. Windows 2000 and Crystal Reports 8.5

9. Windows 2000 / Crystal Reports 7 / RT Fetchsum

10. Printing ladscape report with Crystal 8 Smart Viewer on Windows 2000

11. Unable to install Crystal Reports on windows 2000 Build 2128

12. Crystal Reports 4.6 and Windows 2000 or XP problem