Numeric Value Out Of Range
Author Message
 Numeric Value Out Of Range

I have several CR 6.0 reports that have been designed using MS Access
databases.  The reports run correctly using MS Access, but when I attempt to
run them against an Oracle version of the databases I get the "Numeric Value
out of range" error.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks,
Fred Smullin
Peterson Creek Software
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~fsmullin

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Numeric Value out of Range

2. Numeric Value out of Range.

3. CRW 5: Numeric Value out of range error.

4. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

5. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

6. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

7. Looking for a function that translates numeric values to string values

8. MS-Quickbasic numeric range problem

9. Inputting Numeric Ranges

10. Textbox control only numeric and range checking?

11. Null value in a Numeric field

12. TransferText - Numeric Values