Report formatting question - Please Help
Author Message
 Report formatting question - Please Help

I have problems when using borders around the fields in my cr report.

a. Cannot make borders around empty fields
b. When setting left, right, top to single - I cannot figure out to
put a single line to the last record.

Any help would be greaty appreciated.

Morten

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. please can someone help me format reports!

3. Problem With Formatting Crosstab Reports - PLEASE HELP!

4. Please Please help !!! Crystal Report Help Needed

5. Please Help...Crystal Reports..Please Help

6. Question: Crystal Reports 4.6--please help

7. Crystal Reports 4.6 Question - Please Help!?!

8. Please Help: Dumb Question on report layout

9. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

10. Runtime CR Reports and wk1 file format Question

11. Crystal Report format question...

12. Formatting/Layout question in Crystal Reports 7 ...