Exporting Crystal 8.5 web reports to Excel
Author Message
 Exporting Crystal 8.5 web reports to Excel

Hi,
does anyone knoes how to put the Export functionnality to work on a web
published report using Crystal Reports 8.5 ?

I have lots of reports developed and published in my intranet and I need to
export them to the web.
The export functionality works well on Client/Server but in web environment
gives the "This Report can not be exported" error message.

Please help me with this...
any help is welcome ....

Thanks,
Gil - Web Developer
CapGemini Ernst & Young Portugal

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 05:29:11 GMT
 Exporting Crystal 8.5 web reports to Excel
Hi,
does anyone knoes how to put the Export functionnality to work on a web
published report using Crystal Reports 8.5 ?

I have lots of reports developed and published in my intranet and I need to
export them to the web.
The export functionality works well on Client/Server but in web environment
gives the "This Report can not be exported" error message.

Please help me with this...
any help is welcome ....

Thanks,
Gil - Web Developer
CapGemini Ernst & Young Portugal

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 06:36:03 GMT

1. IIS 5.0 + Crystal Report 8.5 = Web reporting?

2. help:crystal report 8.5 error out date export dll

3. Crystal Reports 8.5 PDF Export

4. Problem exporting PDF Files with Crystal Report 8.5

5. Problem using Crystal Report 8.5 to export PDF in Visual Basic 6.0

6. Crystal Report 8.5 Exporting

7. Accessing attributes of a Crystal Report (8.5) as a web service

8. Crystal 8.5 and web reports (Session object question)

9. Problems connecting to Web Report Server in Crystal 8.5

10. crystal 8.5 and web reporting

11. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

12. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5