Crystal Reports 5 and VB3 (Changing database location from VB script)
Author Message
 Crystal Reports 5 and VB3 (Changing database location from VB script)

I am using VB3 and Crystal Reports 5 (16 bit). CR is pointing to a Btrieve
database when I created the report that resides on my directory. When I have
other people use my application they are also pointing to my database when
they run the crystal report from the vb application. I found that CR has an
attribute array call Datafiles. In this array you can set the location for
the tables that are listed in CR when you set the location of the tables
from within CR. My only problem is that I have no way of setting the
locations of the sub reports. Atleast I have not been able to find anything.
I am able to change the table location for the main report table.

I would appreciate any help.

Surendra Singh

(414)908-2204

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing Crystal Report database location at runtime

2. Change database location for crystal report 6.0 through vb4

3. How can i programmically Set Location of my database in Crystal Report of vb.net

4. Send Information About Database Location From VB To Crystal Report

5. Reports written in Crystal - database has moved - how can I respecify the database location

6. Crystal Report - CHange TTX location in code

7. changing db location in ODBC for Crystal Report at runtime

8. Crystal report - Change SubReport Location

9. changing db location in ODBC for Crystal Report at runtime

10. Changing Database Location in Crystal?

11. Crystal Reports Database location problem

12. Database Location in Crystal Reports 4.5 & VB4